Background

Friday, January 8, 2016

Two Paper Divas

Another fun card from the January release from Two Paper Divas.  Most of you know that I am a real fan of flowers.  So when I received the January stamps I was excited to see several floral sets.  Today I am making a card using the Funky Flowers set. 
I made this card using water color paper and my zig watercolor makers.  I sure do love those markers.  I am not ready to give up on copics but I love the vibrancy of the watercolor markers.  The sentiment from this card is from the Bloom Wildly Sentiments set.  I added a chunky glitter on the center of the flower to make it pop. 

Check back next Friday for another Floral card using a different flower set.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

More great fun with those watercolor markers. Love it! Mel

:: BlueInks :: said...

I love the torn out paper as a background!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

loving all the sparkles in the middle of your flower!

Unknown said...

Love it and I'm loving this set as much as you, I believe! Love the sparkle in the center as well! Thanks for sharing, Tracie!

Waving My Wand said...

I love my Zigs too! Such a fun and colorful card! Loving the glitter too!

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...