Background

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Round #22 Unidentified Friends

Today is the due date for our swap over at Splitcoast Stampers with a group of amazing women.  This month was Jeanette's month and she chose a halloween image which is perfect for this month.  The image and sentiment is from a company "It's Starving Artistamps" which I think is no longer in business which is sad because I love this adorable witch.  The stamp set is called "Witch Trio"
I colored the image with my copic markers and loved the colors.  So much fun to use these bright colors. 

5 comments:

CardsbyJo said...

Cute Card! Love the spider web and all the different papers you used.

Imke said...

What a fun image and saying, Tracie ! Your layout is fabulous - love the spider web. FUN Halloween card !

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Your card is perfect, Tracie! Love it!

Unknown said...

WOW--fabulous layout and beautifully colored. Love everything about this card!@!!

Linda said...

What a great card. I love the all the layers. What a fun card.

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...