Background

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Happy Sunday

Today's card was image chosen by my secret sister in a group that I am in from Splitcoast Stampers.  We were to pick five words and then they were to send you a kit to make a project with. This is a picture of the kit I was sent.  The image is called A Day for Daisies from Daisy Window.  I have to say the first thing I did was eat up the yogurettes. Delicious.  I have to find some of those.



This is a picture of the card that I made using some of the embellishments above.  What a fun challenge.



This was my kit from February.  Now I need to work on my March kit.  I love this group because they always have such great ideas and are a bunch of very talented women.

2 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Beautiful card. I love your design, your coloring and your card.

Heather B said...

Great kit!!!!

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...