Background

Monday, November 11, 2013

Prickley Pear

I love my card that I have designed today using a fun stamp from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps.  It is called Delicious Autumn.  There are so many things you could do with this stamp.  I used the French Pastry Cherry Lynn Die peeking out of one of the layers.  The beautiful paper I used was by Echo Park Paper Company called Reflections Fall.
Check out some of the others creations at Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps blog this week to see some great creations.


3 comments:

Imke said...

Tracie, i love it too !! The sentiment is very nice and your layout- fabulous ! I totally like how you used the ribbon and button.

Unknown said...

I don't know what it is exactly, but I love this card! Maybe the ribbon and that button? Or sentiment? Hm... It is just great. :)
Have a nice Sunday!

ellyscard creatief said...

Fabulous card.
Gr Elly

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...