My sister recently moved in to a new house in Texas so I decided to make her a house warming card. I had purchased a new stamp set from Papertrey Ink called "Summer Hills" which I instantly fell in love with because of the quilt designs.
I colored the quilt blocks with my copics and love the vibrant colors. The picture itself was cut out using a PTI die.
Hope my sister enjoys the card. Sure was fun to make.
Background
Sunday, August 25, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PIP Challenge #2639
I am so excited for the challenge this week over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges because the sponsor is one of my favorite compani...
-
What a busy week this has been. I didn't have much time to post on my blog. I have alot of projects to post but just finding the time ...
-
Prickley Pear is having a blog hop today. The card that I have decided to use for the blog hop is a stamp called "Wooden Cart hh015...
-
Today is a new adventure for Two Paper Diva s. They are going with a blog hop which I am so excited about because of the fantastic Desi...

Beautiful image and beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, Tracie. I love that image.
ReplyDeleteWOW! Gorgeous card! I really like the layout!
ReplyDelete