Background

Monday, February 11, 2013

Day 6 of Papertrey Ink Anniversary Celebration




We are at Day 6 of the 6 year anniversary celebration over at Nicole Heady's blog for Papertrey Ink.  Today's challenge was to take one of their color combinations and make a project with it.  I made the card above using the doggie stamp for PTI Tiny Treats:  Valentine and the Happy Birthday Sentiment was from their Thank Big Favorites #12 Stamp Set.  I used the color combination they suggested below.
                        Color-inspiration-5

All in all I thought this turned out to be the perfect birthday card for a crazy dog person I know. 

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...