Background

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Great news

Well what a fun weekend I have had.  I went to the CKC Convention in KC with my sister and some friends and had a great time.  I also was able to meet some great ladies from Indiana.

My poor blog has been so neglected because of vacations and projects behind the scenes that I have been working on.  Today I am posting a picture of some bookmarks I made for a swap.  I used the PTI bookmark stamp set for these.





And now the great news.  I have been selected to be on the design team for Twisted Tuesday Challenges.  What an honor it is to be part of their team. 

Be sure and check back on Tuesday for my first card made for the design team.

1 comment:

Imke said...

These are beautiful and i got them both !! YES, i am a happy girl. Thanks !!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...