Background
Sunday, September 16, 2012
Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge #163
I guess it is getting to be time to work on my halloween cards. I went to Tuesday Morning Sketches to see what their challenge is this week and thought my card would be perfect for that challenge. I love the papers from Authentique. I used the orange paper with writing and the spider border from that set. I used a circular Happy Halloween Stamp which I love and I know I am going to be using that one more often. So I have one card down and a few more to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PIP Challenge #2639
I am so excited for the challenge this week over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges because the sponsor is one of my favorite compani...
-
Prickley Pear is having a blog hop today. The card that I have decided to use for the blog hop is a stamp called "Wooden Cart hh015...
-
Welcome to Prickley Pear CHA Release Hop Day 2! Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps is giving away two prizes valued at approx...
-
Today is a new adventure for Two Paper Diva s. They are going with a blog hop which I am so excited about because of the fantastic Desi...

Very cute card! I love the circle punch and the options for the middle of it. Great job! Hoping you had a great class.
ReplyDelete