Background

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

First Class to Teach

DSC01595 
DSC01593


I am excited to be able to teach at Remember This Remember That in Gardner on Friday, August 17.  This class will be from 1-3pm and I hope some of my friends will be able to join me.  You can click on the link about regarding information about signing up. 

I am attaching pictures that Melissa took of the samples.  I think my camera has about had it.  These are so much better.  If you are interested in the Halloween digitals, be sure and watch Two Paper Divas 
because they will be for sale soon.  I love the Trick or Treat and Boo image.  Worked perfect in this project.

No comments:

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...