Background

Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Birthday JoAnn

It has been several days since I have had the time to post.  Been a busy weekend visiting with family and friends.  Always fun.  Today I am posting a picture of a birthday card that I made for the best niece one could ever have.  She is the most generous, caring person you will ever meet.  I love her to pieces and decided to use the image "Dessert Piled High" from Great Impressions.  I colored the image with my copic markers and added some stickles and gems.  To the card I added a doily and ribbon.  The designer paper is "Hello Summer" by Echo Park Paper Company.

If you would like to see the other cards made with this image, you can see them HERE.  There are really some creative people in this group.  I love seeing how everyone has just a little different take when they color the image and make it in to a card.

I hope everyone has a great week.  I hope to do a little better about posting but we shall see what the week brings.

No comments:

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...