Background

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Bunny Calendar


I came across these wonderful digital stamps at Angels Landing. I love all kinds of animals and she has the cutest animals for sale. I appreciate her tutorials on what copics to use also in coloring the animals. This really helped me out. For this project I chose the bunny on vinca. I bought a 5 x 7 acrylic frame to put the image in. I colored the image with my copics as suggested on her website. I then glued a tear away calendar on the front of the acrylic frame.

I just love these images. I also bought some of the other animals and just waiting to put them on cards.

3 comments:

Casperdarin said...

There are many company which is make a nice calender. I would like to buy a natural climates and animals picture. It's give a batter review for various kind of picture.

photo calendar

Linda Palmer said...

This is a beautiful calendar Tracie. You did fabulous job on it and the coloring is gorgeous.

Imke said...

Tracie, this is beautiful. Your coloring is fabulous and the bunny is super sweet.

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...