Background

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Last of My Christmas Cards

Today I am posting pictures of my last Christmas Cards (unless I get more inspiration).


I bought the stocking punch from Stampin Up and thought it made a really cute card after I embossed the stocking. The sentiments is from Stampin Up Four the Holidays.

This card was made using the Stampin Up Comfort & Joy set. I embossed the background with Stampin Up Petals A Plenty. The Peach on Earth was from SU "Four the Holidays" using silver embossing powder. I also embossed the bird image and colored in with a Marina Mist Marker. All the designer paper was from "Frostwood Lodge" from SU. I also used Cherry Cobbler and Marina mist cardstock.
This card was made using "Christmas Lodge" stamp set from Stampin Up and more of the Frostwood Lodge designer paper from SU. I also used the "Petals a Plenty" embossing folderfor the background. The cardstock colors were Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green from SU. The ink was also Cherry Cobbler.


And this last card I used some stocking embellishments that my secret sister sent me. I just love those stockings.

So I think this might be it on Christmas cards. I am thinking Valentine's Day already.

I hope everyone has a great week.

1 comment:

Linda Palmer said...

Tracie they are all amazing and beautiful cards. I love all of them and think you did a fabulous job on all of them.

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...