Background

Monday, October 24, 2011

Prickley Pear October Sketch Challenge

Before I get in to all my great projects that I made at the CKC convention, I thought I would post a card I made using a Prickley Pear Stamp Set and Die that I absolutely love. Their October sketch challenge seemed perfect for this time of year. The cardinal set is my favorite one right now.
I used Cherry Cobbler, Marina Mist cardstock from Stampin Up, Frostwood Lodge designer paper from Stampin Up and the snowflake embossing folder. The leaves were a Martha Stewart punch. I may just get all my Christmas cards made early this year.

If you haven't visited Prickley Pear, you must do it because their dies and matching stamps are just amazing.

7 comments:

afilatreau said...

Gorgeous card! The embossing is beautiful and little tree branch is darling! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing with PPRS!

Linda Palmer said...

Beautiful Tracie. I love this and how you made it. Great colors.

Angelica Turner said...

Tracie, this is so pretty, lovely colors. Thank you for joining our challenge at Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps.

TesaB said...

Ohhh what a fabbie card, Tracie! I love the Cardinal set and I love how you've used it! Gorgeous embossing too! Thanks for playing with us this month at Prickley Pear.

Cheryl said...

What a beautiful card! Love the plaid dp and the embossed layer, and that pretty cardinal on the branch is fab!!! Thanks for joining us at Prickley Pear this month! ~Hugs, Cheryl

Donelda said...

I really like those colours together! Great card!

Cheryl said...

Whoo Hoo! Congrats on your win over at PPRS!!! ~Hugs, Cheryl

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...