Background

Sunday, June 26, 2011

I WON!


I was so excited to make my daily visit to Nichole Heady's Blog to check out all the submissions for the contest and saw that my rainbow card won. I got to choose a stamp set of my choice. How exciting as I have never won anything before. I picked Button Boutique because I just love antiques and buttons. I am going to be able to do so much with this set. Just had to share my good news. Yippee! Even my husband was impressed. He said all he gets from his hobby (fishing) is ticks and chiggers.

2 comments:

Vickie Y said...

Congrats! Your card is lovely!

Imke said...

Congratulation Tracie ! Your card is fabulous. Love the colors. Have fun with your new stuff !!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...