Background

Friday, July 30, 2010

Welcome to the Blog Hop



This was a card I made with the Cute By the Inch Stamp Set

Supplies:
White Card Stock
Early Espresso Cardstock
Greenhouse Gala Designer Series Paper
Stampin Up Ink (Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler, Cajun Craze)
Stampin Up Cardstock (Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler, Cajun Craze)
12 Inches Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon
Cute By the Inch Stamp Set
Scallop Trim Border Punch
Corner Scallop Trim Border Punch
Scallop Square Xtra Large Punch
1" Square Punch

Thanks for stopping by. Welcome if you just came from Wendy Kingston If you would like to go to the next spot, just click on Stephanie Cooper.

3 comments:

Kingston's Kreations said...

Great card! I LOVE it! I just posted the correct web address for you so hopefully you will get more traffic now. :) Sorry about that!
I am also now a follower,
Take care,
Wendy

Jamie Garity said...

I love it!! Great job!

Jamie

MuseMyWorld said...

Tracie this is such a fantastic card. I love the greenhouse gala paper and all the boarders and punches!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...