We made this card at stamp camp also on Saturday. We used bark from her tree which I though was a great idea. Definitely a great idea for going green. We cut the bird out to give it dimension and used a border punch for the bottom. The blue background was done with a cuttlebug embossing folder.
Background
Saturday, May 8, 2010
Thank You Card
We made this card at stamp camp also on Saturday. We used bark from her tree which I though was a great idea. Definitely a great idea for going green. We cut the bird out to give it dimension and used a border punch for the bottom. The blue background was done with a cuttlebug embossing folder.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PIP Challenge #2639
I am so excited for the challenge this week over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges because the sponsor is one of my favorite compani...
-
Prickley Pear is having a blog hop today. The card that I have decided to use for the blog hop is a stamp called "Wooden Cart hh015...
-
Welcome to Prickley Pear CHA Release Hop Day 2! Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps is giving away two prizes valued at approx...
-
Today is a new adventure for Two Paper Diva s. They are going with a blog hop which I am so excited about because of the fantastic Desi...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Spam comments are not approved