Background

Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Challenge Your Stash

 What a fun challenge we have this month on our Challenge Your Stash group.  Vicky was our hostess this month and she decided our challenge was Black and White.  I am needing Christmas cards so I decided to use an image that I had received in another swap.

I'm not sure of the stamp set design but I found some Christmas papers that I had in my scrap pile that were black and white.  I added a white snowflake on the santa image for a little interest.

Thanks again Vicky for a great challenge.


2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, your Santa card is black and white is so classy. Love it!

Barb said...

Outstanding! This is my favorite Santa image and I love it in black and white. Well Done!

Challenge Your Stash

 Well today's card was super fun for me.  Over on Splitcoaststampers I am in a group that is called Creating!  Challenge Your Stash.  Ea...