Background

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Pamper Yourself Jar


Happy Birthday to my friend and co-worker Debbie.  She always gives me homemade goodies for my birthday so I decided to make her a "Pamper Yourself" Jar. I filled the jar with aloe socks, candle, lip balm, mints, hand lotion, hand  scrub, fresh bar soap, eye gels and of course chocolate.  I cut 2 pieces of cardstock 2" x 12" and pieced together to go around the jar.  I them used the SU Apothecay Art Stamp and colored the flowers with my copics.  I topped off the jar with some different floral die cuts that I had.  Thought it would be fun to layer.

So Happy Birthday to Debbie.

2 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

It is an awesome gift. Beautiful job!

Unknown said...

As ONE DIVA TO ANOTHER.....great jar and FUN gift!!

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...