I had decided to make some notecards for one of my co-workers. I had seen this design on SCS somewhere and thought it is so adorable. I made her a set of 6. Sure wish I had some for myself. Maybe I will get around to making myself some.
Background
Wednesday, July 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PIP Challenge #2639
I am so excited for the challenge this week over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges because the sponsor is one of my favorite compani...
-
Prickley Pear is having a blog hop today. The card that I have decided to use for the blog hop is a stamp called "Wooden Cart hh015...
-
Welcome to Prickley Pear CHA Release Hop Day 2! Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps is giving away two prizes valued at approx...
-
Today is a new adventure for Two Paper Diva s. They are going with a blog hop which I am so excited about because of the fantastic Desi...
Super sweet and beautiful!
ReplyDelete